A LEADING PROVIDER OF ADULT EDUCATION SINCE 1950
Macquarie Community College offers a wide range of courses within an innovative and professional environment, at locations throughout the northern and western suburbs of Sydney.
The original purpose of Macquarie was to assist individuals in realising their potential. That purpose is still the focus of the College today. The name, Macquarie, is synonymous with affordable, quality education, strong commitment to the community it serves, continuous improvement, and delivery of excellence in our service and programs.
The College is committed to:
- Meeting the diverse needs of the local community
- Providing quality training with an ethical, caring and professional approach
- Providing pathways to employment, career advancement and career changes
- Continuous innovation, improvement and striving for best practice
Macquarie Community College employs over 300 staff who are committed to providing the community with lifelong learning opportunities that are relevant, accessible and affordable.
We offer more than 400 courses, taught by some 200 experienced and professional presenters, at over 50 venues stretching across the northern and western suburbs of the Sydney metropolitan area.
- Disability Programs
- Leisure Programs
- Self-Improvement Programs
- Foreign Languages
- NSW Government Subsidised English Language Programs
- NSW Government Subsidised Accredited Vocational Education Training